Tuesday, January 17, 2012

SSSOOOOORRRRRYYYYYY

Hello Everybody! SOOOOOORRRRRRYYYY that I wasn't posting stuff for a gazillion million years but with all this  NO COMPUTER USE EVER AND EVER AND EVER exept for sometimes LIKE TODAY and this thing called Facebook (its addictive) I keep forgetting and not being able to BLOG! so YAY lets PARTY because IM BACK BAYBE!!!  So how's everyone doing? PLEASE COMMENT YOUR FUNNIEST DREAM YOU HAVE EVEREVEREVER HAD! (i cant choose mine, theres so many funny dreams!)

2 comments:

  1. This is one of my funny dreams. I was 2 when I had this dream but I still remember it.There was a fat guy in a pink bunny suit who needed a shave and he took me out of my crib and rocked me back and forth. Back then it was kind of creepy but now it's funny looking back.
    [-_-] Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  2. A couple of years ago i had this really weird dream where the count from sesame street was yelling at me to do my math homework!!!!!- Emma N.

    ReplyDelete